09 março 2007

Paul Goodman

Paul Goodman era anarquista. bissexual, americano e um tremendo poeta. Vejam abaixo:

Long Lines:Youth and Age

Like a hot stone your cock weighs on mine, young man,
and your face has become brutish and congested.
I'd draw back and gaze at it but drunk with carbon dioxide
we cannot stop snuffling each other's breath.

I am surprised you lust for a grayhead like me
and what a wastefor me to grapple so much pleasure
with sliding palms holding your thin body
firmly while you squirm, till it is time to come.

Come, lad...I had come with him for company
ho his pounding heart. We are wet. Wistfully
I play with his black hair while he falls asleep
minute by minute, slowly, unlike mu restless life.

It is quiet on his little boat. "He's a noisy lover,"
I notice idly - the April air is keen -
"but he has no human speech." It's I who say
the words like "I love you" and "Thank you"

Nenhum comentário: