19 maio 2007

Gay Poetry



Diva Whore Me


Oh don't mind him

He's just my friend

who likes to make an appearance every know and then.

Usually he's kept hidden away inside me

while people idly talk nonsensically about

what is wrong with the day.

What's different about him is

he doesn't try to pretend to care about what you are saying

because I don't know about him

but this is my 50th time hearing this topic again.

Call it Diva

Call it Whore

All I know is time spent with him is never a bore.

I just wish he'd be more careful when he loans out my heart

because every time I get it back the damn thing is torn apart.

He'll gladly give it out to any boy on a whim

and it always comes back again

looking like a dog's favorite chew toy.

I am no better, all the while tossing it back

again, again, and again to play fetch.

But now that I know myself better

I cannot help but think

I've finally overcome most my mistakes.

What I've learned to do is enjoy the bitch inside

because every day with him

is a world-wide roller coaster ride that never slows down.

Nenhum comentário: